When you use a Mac and prints a lot of documents, picking just any printer will only be self-defeating because a so so apple printer won’t be able to harness the maximum capability of the device.
Everybody knows that a Mac can be relied to do the best the Industry can offer, it follows that it should be paired with the best printer for Mac to be unforgiving. You cannot expect to enjoy a sumptuous dinner without an equally discriminating bottle of wine. The two of similar stature must work in tandem to achieve the end result expected from them.
Choosing the printer for a Mac should result in easy connection protocols be it traditionally wired or the more convenient WiFi technology. It should be able to work seamlessly to deliver the best in print quality as expected from a Mac. Anything short, will ruin and never do justice to the creative works of well-meaning users.
Here is a rundown of the topnotch printer that can ably support any Mac device, starting with number one:
- The Canon Pixma Pro-100S considered the best photo printer out in the market. It delivers excellent print quality aside from being able to handle larger paper sizes.
- With Canon moving towards environmental consciousness as evident in the use of recycled aluminum only an equally green printer can match this drive. The Epson EcoTank ET-4550 should also be a perfect match, it being ecologically conscious as well.
- For the professional and emerging photographer, the best printer for you is the Epson SureColor SC-P800 because it does justice to photo prints, particularly large sizes.
- For those that need to print a lot of copies, the Samsung Xpress M2070w is the printer can best satisfy the speed requirement. This printer is considered the best laser printer in the market.
- But if one need the best all around performer, the Pixma PS9150 is one, this printer is Canon’s flagship printer. It is quite expensive, but by looking at the sheer quality of the printouts, it is worth times over the cash invested on this machine.
These are the best apple printer models that can ably compensate for the technical prowess of Mac devices. Although there are other models worth considering when looking for the best printer for Mac.
Bottom line, the five printers mentioned above can be a good start when scouting for the printer worth your Mac.