Home or home office printer continues to be popular, in fact judging from the record sales it eats up a large chunk of the supply market. No wonder, majority of advertising thrusts are geared towards this particular segment.
The reason these printers sells like pancakes is they are small, compact and can fit almost anywhere, the weight is minimal so it can be moved easily depending on the users preference. Though midget in size, the best home office printer, delivers the best stunning prints comparable it not better that its larger siblings.
As an added impetus to buyers the best office printer is really affordable, it will never be a burden as an investment to the home or home office finances. Below is a rundown of what is considered the best there is in 2022:
- Canon Maxify MB2750 printer heads the list, though a bit bulky considering that it is an all in one. Aside from printing, copying, scanning and faxing features the MB2750 has automatic document feeder (ADF) and duplex printing.
- Next on the list is the Brother DCP-J774dw printer is a good model to be had as it strikes balance between performance and functionality on a budget.
- The Kyocera Ecosys P5026dw printer is a laser printer devised for a busy home office as document turn out is fast at 26 pages per minute (ppm).
- Canon Pixma TR8550 printer is designed as an elegant piece of machinery but has features that can totally outperform its larger siblings.
- Ricoh SP213w printer is intended for home office that prints in mono, which only a 22 ppm laser printer can satisfy.
The list above are just five of the considered best models of the best home office printer for 2022. There a lot of printer models out for each user to scrutinize and select to satisfy its printing requirement.
Remember the best office printer is imbued with the winning features, low upfront cost, delivers out this world printing outputs and manageable printings consumable requirement.