HP wireless printer app for Android lets you do printing tasks wirelessly. All that is required is that these devices must be connected to the same network as the printer. This condition is important because flow of information is expected when both devices are attuned to the same wavelength, so to speak.
Because of its latent popularity, the app may already be preloaded on the users current device, access should not be a problem. However, if the android device is not, the user simply need to download the HP Print Service Plugin available from the Google Play Store to get started and enjoy the benefits that this HP app offer to prospective users.
Step by Step Guide to Start Printing
- The first step is to download the plugin for both your Android device and your printer. This can easily be accomplished with Google Play. Simply search for the printing plugin and download it to your device. . It works a little differently for each Android version. It is important to know which Android version that you have. Downloading the app is quick and easy. It is just like installing any other app on your phone. If you have no idea which Android version you have, it is simple to find out. Simply open the settings menu.
- Make sure that your HP printer is connected to your WIFI network.
- Once the HP app is installed on your mobile device, you will need to open the printing option
- If you do not have a print option on your phone, look for a share option instead. This will still allow you to print pictures from your phone.
- Once you connect to your printer, you can begin printing on your Android. It really is that easy. The connection process is simple and quick. Once you have found your printer on your Android device, there is nothing stopping you from printing until you heart’s content.
- If you cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network, then you should consider using the on the go option. You can still print even when you are out and about.
As can be seen, access to the HP Printer app wireless, is easy even if the android device is not preloaded, But, at the rate current devices are marketed, only a few units are not without the preset printing app. How to print from an android phone or any other device, is guaranteed if the right printer is chosen and added to mix.
Remember, enjoying printing runs using the android phone and tablet, is just a few clicks away. Put to maximum use the capability of the android devices and avail of the benefits truly intended for users.