How to print from an Apple iOS mobile device (iPhone, iPad, or Ipod Touch) or with an Apple AirPrint app requires you to follow protocols in order to freely, easily and conveniently access wireless printing with an HP mobile printer.
- First, access the Apple AirPrint the built-in printing solution preloaded into iOS devices, the necessary app needed by most wireless printers.
- Switch on the wireless feature and see to it that the printer is connected to the local wireless network.
- Check that the blue light is on and not blinking. And then look for the wireless icon found in most printers.
- Open the WiFi setting of the Apple iOS device and be certain that both (printer and iOS device) are connected to the same local wireless network.
- Open the document, photo, email, or webpage that needs to be printed and tap the share icon and display the menu options.
- Choose the type of printer that will be used from the list appearing on the menu options.
- Once the printer is selected and settings are made, then tap print and enjoy printing.
Take note that the process is really easy, no special skills are needed to do series of printing runs using the Apple iOS devices.
Remember your Apple iOS devices can be used to print on an HP mobile printer, or any other printer because these are preloaded with the Apple AirPrint app.
Wireless Technology - A Brief History
Going wireless is the “in-thing”, since it conveniently helps people in the way we communicate, do business, pay bills, and just about everything. Adding an HP mobile printer into the fold is simply common sense, since it primarily serve mobile devices loaded with Apple iOS or with an Apple AirPrint app to print documents or photo while on the go.
While wireless technology has helped us tremendously today, this is not however a new technology having been left untapped for the past 200 years. It existed in parallel when electricity was developed and succeeding millennia innovations when radio waves was invented through electricity. In a nutshell, it can be said that wireless signals is as old as the creation of the universe. It has all been there for always, until it was brought to light some 200 years back.
With wireless technology already in our midst, it has become synonymous with mobile devices, prompting innovators like Apple Mac to utilize it to the fullest. Thus, using the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch it becomes second nature that wireless printing becomes possible using a compatible HP mobile printer.