However sophisticated the device one use to snap photos, resulting images will not come out true to form if not paired with the best photo printer.
Of course, it becomes a must to get or use the top of the line devices or photo printing will suffer. Choosing the best photo printer is a critical component and is regularly governed by factors like taking out the best overall printer; best entry level; best when it comes to budget; best in portability if one moves a lot; best wide format; and best design for aesthetics. These attributes in the choice of printers is provided in the review by the pair of Lifewire’s David Beren and Meredith Popolo:
- Best Overall, the Canon Pixma Pro-100 is elevated as the best, but users must be a bit wary because the printer is expensive. But if one do not sacrifice quality and budget is out of the question, then this printer is the ideal choice. With this printer, buyer’s get what they pay for.
- Best entry level photo printer, is the domain of the Epson PictureMate PM-400 intended for first time buyers and casual photographers that do not need sophistication in the processed photos. Although, it delivers excellent photo quality, the price is affordable and fits with some tight budget.
- Best when it comes to budget, no printer beat the HP Envy 4520 when it comes to affordability. The price though will mean trade-offs but still a nice choice for bare bones photo printer. In fact this printer is an all-in-one including both a copier and scanner together with easy setup arrangements.
- Best in portability when one moves a lot, is left with the perfect choice in the HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, being roughly the size of a regular smartphone. It can deliver 2 x 3 inch prints on sticky backed paper, which could be limiting to most users but serves to effectively preserve mementoes.
- Best Wide Format, is handily assigned to the Epson Artisan 1430 as it can print up to 13 x 19 inches images. It uses dye ink and produces incredibly vibrant color photos that no pigment based printer can come near in quality. Plus, photos developed by the Artisan 1430, are bruited for its longevity, most reaching 200 years.
Another color printer worth the accolade is the Kodak Dock Photo Printer which outduels all other color photo printers when it comes to look, as it is really aesthetically appealing.
Remember, when it comes to the choice of the best photo printer, the list above would reliably deliver incredible photo printing hard copies.